[sezon 6] Spoilery
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Wiadomość Autor

Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

Nie wie ktos moze cos wiecej o 'specjalnym' odcinku Housa? Na www.fox.com/house jest odliczanie do tego odcinka emitowanego za 3 dni.

PostWysłany: Wto 19:49, 09 Lut 2010
rubin94
Student medycyny
Student medycyny

Powrót do góry

całe szczęście, ze będzie bo z tego co wiem następny odcinek za 2 tygodnie *płacze*

sorry T. ale to jest ważne w tej sprawie, spoiler o nim mówił, wybrali go, a wybrali go przez tors i dla ściągnięcia widowni... ale obiecuję ze już tak nie będę :*

a co do specjalnego odcinka to nic wcześniej nie widziałam... ale widzę, zę będzie w piątek o 20 w godzinach duzej oglądalności, więc pewnie kolejny chwyt by złapać publiczność... zaciekawiło mnie to, ma ktoś jakieś spoilery o tym odcinku??

Podpis by maybe_55 -> :)

PostWysłany: Wto 20:00, 09 Lut 2010
ola_baca
Patomorfolog
Patomorfolog

Ostrzeżeń: 1

Miasto: Chrzanów
Powrót do góry

Przed sekundą przeczytałem na forum Fox,że to tylko powtórka Braveheart.

PostWysłany: Sro 12:24, 10 Lut 2010
Fraggy
Student medycyny
Student medycyny

Miasto: Iława
Powrót do góry

Spoilery od Ausiello. Dobre wieści nt. Huddy (wreszcie :D)!

Cytat:
The prognosis on Huddy is in, and it’s excellent.

I just hung up with House creator David Shore, and — no beating around the bush here — he promised me, “Eventually, it’s going to happen. This is the thing we’ve been dancing around — even before we knew we were dancing around it. They’re two very flawed people, but they’re two people that are very attracted to each other.

“I’m a Huddy fan, [too],” Shore added. “Just keep watching the show. It’ll happen eventually.”

I can confirm that there was not a single qualifier in that sentence. I listened to the tape three times. Not a single “maybe” or “possibly” in there. Go ahead and reread it; I’ll wait.

Coincidentally, Shore also happens to be in the middle of breaking this season’s final episodes. Could it possibly culminate with real, non-hallucinatory lovemaking? My gut is telling me yes.

źródło: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/12/house-huddy-spoilers/

PostWysłany: Sob 12:48, 13 Lut 2010
DOMA
Lucky Number
Lucky Number

Pochwał: 78

Miasto: Poznań/Londyn
Powrót do góry

Tu jest tłumaczonko:
http://www.house-md.pl/category/spoilery/
Wreszcie dobre wieści :D

PostWysłany: Sob 14:12, 13 Lut 2010
lisek_
Stażysta
Stażysta

Pochwał: 17

Powrót do góry

łaaaa. Będzie czad, koniec Luddy i nadejście Huddy...
SUPER :)

PostWysłany: Nie 12:58, 14 Lut 2010
ola_baca
Patomorfolog
Patomorfolog

Powrót do góry

Tego jeszcze chyba nie było:

Cytat:
Q&A: Alumnus, ‘House’ star Michael Weston remembers Northwestern
By Alexandra Finkel

Those who watch the television series “House” know Michael Weston as Dr. Cuddy’s boyfriend. But 15 years ago he was just another theater major at Northwestern. Weston (Communication ’95) talks about life on Ridge and Noyes, why House and Cuddy belong together and the NU Mafia. (Yes, it does exist.)

The Daily: What were you like at NU?

Weston: I did a bunch of plays. Off campus? I mostly just ran around and tried to stay out of trouble after getting drunk my whole freshman year.

The Daily: What are some of your favorite memories from NU?

Weston: I remember they were the coldest winters I’ve ever spent anywhere in my entire life. I had this little apartment off Ridge and Noyes. I remember I had this little old Honda Accord that was on its last leg. In order to make it work, I would get up at 4 a.m. and go sit in it and warm it up. One time, it was 85 below with the windchill and if your skin was exposed, it was going to fall off. And I’m like, “Oh my god, where have I landed?” But part of what I love about NU during those winter months is that there was something really cozy about the place.

The Daily: Was acting always the plan?

Weston: I actually didn’t know what the hell I wanted to do. I wanted to play baseball, and then I wasn’t good enough to play on the team because I had thrown my arm out. They made us declare what we wanted to do as freshmen. But you really don’t know, you have all sorts of ideas and ambitions, but it was pretty intense to arrive at college and then the next day be like, “OK, I am an acting major.” But what was great was that it thrust me right into it before I knew what I was doing. I was auditioning for plays and enrolled in the program and it ended up fitting like a glove.

The Daily: What are you working on now?

Weston: I’m about to go do a play in New York. It’s an Off-Broadway show called “Extinction,” which will be really cool. I’ve also written a script that I want to direct which is going the rounds. Now I’m in the throes of pilot season, which is the crazy time from January through March where you just run around like a chicken with your head cut off and go from audition to audition for all the new TV shows.

The Daily: So, you think you’ll be staying on “House” for much longer?

Weston: My character was a weird insertion into the show, which was really fun, but I also feel like they’re running out of ideas for where he fits in. I can’t imagine me and Cuddy together forever.

The Daily: Because it has to be House and Cuddy eventually, right?

Weston: It’s gotta be.

The Daily: Do you still keep in touch with people from NU?

Weston: There’s a big conglomerate of us out here. There’s a total Northwestern mafia. I’m friends with a larger number of NU people now than I was at college. Usually if you meet someone for the first time, we shoot the (bull) about NU. It does give you a really nice starting point and a bit of warmth and familiarity.

The Daily: How has NU influenced your career?

Weston: I guess more than anything, it created a work ethic—a love of working on something with passion. I learned how to take a moment of inspiration and plug it into writing a script or something. It had a lot to do with the people that I met while I was there. They have been huge pillars in my life. NU taught me the intangible stuff—stuff that actually brings the best out of you.

+ tytuł 20 odcinka według GY to podobno: "The Choice"

Dodano 1 minut temu:

aaaa, źródło wywiadu: http://www.dailynorthwestern.com/mobile/q-a-alumnus-house-star-michael-weston-remembers-northwestern-1.2151168

informacja o tytule: FOXowe forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q58_1bCh2ig&feature=related

PostWysłany: Wto 21:15, 16 Lut 2010
Athreas
Immunolog
Immunolog

Pochwał: 5

Miasto: Szczecin, ale czasem zawiewa mnie gdzie indziej//Waw
Powrót do góry

Chyba nie było, spoiler u Ausiella: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/17/ask-ausiello-spoilers-house-bones-more/#more-6185

Fragment dotyczący House'a:

Cytat:

Question: Will House try to break up Wilson and his new/old girlfriend on House? —Nikki
Ausiello: And how. As series creator David Shore explains, “This isn’t just House being protective of Wilson, this is him being protective of Wilson against somebody who arguably knows Wilson as well as House does. And I think that’s what makes the scenes [between Hugh Laurie and Cynthia Watros] so interesting. You have these two people who apparently care about Wilson, although they’ve both made some dramatic mistakes in that regard, kind of fighting over him.”

Tłumaczenie:
Cytat:
Pytanie: Czy House będzie się starał rozdzielić Wilsona i jego nową/starą dziewczynę?
Ausiello: I to jak. Jak tłumaczy twórca serialu David Shore: "To nie tylko chodzi o to, że House chroni Wilsona, on go chroni przed kimś, kto zna Wilsona tak dobrze, jak sam House. I sądzę, że to właśnie czyni te sceny [pomiędzy Hugh Laurie i Cynthią Watros] tak interesujące. Macie tych dwoje ludzi, którym najwyraźniej zależy na Wilsonie, choć popełniali też różne dramatyczne pomyłki, walczących o niego.

PostWysłany: Czw 20:15, 18 Lut 2010
Katia
Patomorfolog
Patomorfolog

Pochwał: 12

Miasto: Warszawa
Powrót do góry

Hmmm, było? http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a201459/house-exec-plots-taub-centric-episode.html?imdb

Cytat:
'House' exec plots Taub-centric episode

Greg Yaitanes has revealed that he may centre a future episode on the character of Taub.

Earlier this season, the show focused an episode on Robert Sean Leonard's Wilson, and Monday's episode - titled '5 to 9' - will be seen through the eyes of Cuddy.

Asked by a fan on Twitter if Peter Jacobson will get his own episode, the show's director Yaitanes hinted that it may be on the cards "one day. although i am directing a taub heavy [episode] now".

House continues Mondays at 8pm on Fox.

Dodano 5 godzin 25 minut temu:

I jeszcze świeżutki artykulik o LE.

Cytat:
'House' Calls on Lisa

Where to go after you've been a conquest of George Costanza?
Smell the coffee? Smell the kasha! For Lisa Edelstein, everything has been looking up. Indeed, the "Risotto Girl" of "Seinfeld" has never felt more ... fulfilled.

"Definitely for now," says the satiated star of Fox's "House," in which she plays not-so-cuddly Cuddy, dean of medicine at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital.

If life has taught her anything, however, finding fulfillment is a full-time job. "I'm a bit fickle. So, I think a good seven years of satisfaction [as Dr. Lisa Cuddy] will lead me to the next phase."

There's not much to faze her: From "Queen" to dean -- the actress once called the "Queen of Downtown"and known as Lisa E. for her club capers on the New York scene, is as wildly funny as Cuddy is cutting-edge corporate. (Or at least she had been until last week's episode of "5 to 9," which put a stethoscope to the character's private life and found its heart beating a little bit racier.)

If Edelstein's role as Cuddy, M.D., is empty of clichés, maybe it's because it all hits home: The Jewish home she was raised in was always on its own house call; Dad Alvin was a pediatrician at Chilton Memorial Hospital in New Jersey.

Not Off-Base, Just Off-Off-Broadway
Wayne's world?

Indeed, the Wayne, N.J., raised social butterfly-to-be was a monarch of the club scene -- she is mentioned in Disco Bloodbath, James St. James' 1999 chronicle of what was up downtown -- and still has that offbeat edge that is at once ingratiating and in-keeping with her off-off-Broadway résumé, which includes "Positive Me," an AIDS musical she penned, composed and starred in.

She is proof-positive that there is no "Seinfeld" curse -- at least, for its guest stars. As Karen, the woman George bed and bored, Edelstein did for risotto what Meg Ryan did for the turkey sandwich in that infamous delicious deli scene when Harry met Sally -- and the rest of the world met the wonders of a good cold-cut sandwich.

But then, Edelstein has never gone cold turkey, going from one good performance to another: She received great notices as the lesbian daughter of a less-than-gay Jewish home in the short-lived "Relativity"; was on-call as Rob Lowe's call-girl girlfriend in "The West Wing"; and portrayed an Orthodox mother enmeshed in "Family Law."

Keep the faith? She did that, too, as Ben Stiller's girlfriend in a comedy of unorthodox Jewish entanglements, "Keeping the Faith."

And now, she believes in Cuddy: "As the years go by and the writers get to write more deeply about each individual, they just expose themselves little by little."

All the nudes fit to print: "I don't mean that in a nude way," and then she reconsiders.

"Although actually, I do, because that's pretty much what happened with my character. Every season I become more and more disrobed," she says.

Meanwhile, she wears the love-hate relationship with Dr. House like a badge of honor.

As does she the coverage of motherhood.

"I think that having a child definitely changed [Cuddy's] attitude about relationships," says the 43-year-old actress, whose character dealt with adopting a child after artificial insemination proved less than a fertile process.

"Representing single moms and single working moms and what they do is always nice because they're unsung heroines."

Hum a few bars if you know the words to "Jewish heroines" as well.

Many of Edelstein's characters in film and on TV have been searing symbols of strong working Jewish women weighed down in a man's world, whether it be "Huddy" -- as her love-to-hate-him relationship with House is called by her many fans -- or in other roles.

The actress who started out hosting a series on MTV must have her mensch-TV now. And she has accomplished this with Cuddy, whose conflict with the cantankerous House operates on a number of levels; she was, in fact, the doctor who operated on him against his will, leaving him walking the line ... with a cane.

A writer for Salon.com hailed the sexy yet stately Cuddy as one who "clicks through the halls of the fictional Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital in low-cut sweaters and pencil skirts, bringing incredible Jewy glamour to prime time."

Jewy? Well ... Jewish anyway.

Much like the woman herself, who has reveled in the past in the wonders of Sukkot, Shabbat dinners and "being a New York Jew."

And as far as the possibility of Cuddy and House finding the ultimate Rx for life in a permanent hook-up, I.V. or otherwise -- actually, their characters, years earlier, pre-meddling at the hospital, had a one-night fling -- odds are a health-care bill will be passed unanimously by Congress before any sexual congress again between the characters.

Jumping the shark -- House -- would probably mean "jumping the shark" for the TV series.

And there's no HMO that would cover the complaints to follow from viewers who enjoy the injection of sexual tension on the "House."

Link: http://www.jewishexponent.com/article/20630/

Czyżby siódmy sezon miał być ostatnim? :?

PostWysłany: Pią 1:55, 19 Lut 2010
Athreas
Immunolog
Immunolog

Powrót do góry

skąd ten wniosek/podejrzenie? o.O
btw Laurie ma kontrakt do 2012r.

PostWysłany: Pią 7:03, 19 Lut 2010
orco
Tłumacz

Pochwał: 28

Powrót do góry

Hmmm, zastanawiałem się nad znaczeniem pogrubionego przeze mnie fragmentu, orco.

I doszedłem do wniosku, że albo wtedy LE ma zamiar opuścić House'a (czego sobie nie potrafię wyobrazić BTW), albo po prostu skończy się serial.

Takie po prostu moje przemyślenia...
A co do roku 2012 - w sumie to już niedługo, prawda?

Dodano 1 minut temu:

Chociaż z drugiej stronymoże on znaczyć zupełnie coś innego, albo nie znaczyć nic :mrgreen: Po prostu to była taka pierwsza myśl.

PostWysłany: Pią 11:02, 19 Lut 2010
Athreas
Immunolog
Immunolog

Powrót do góry

Też sobie nie wyobrażam serialu bez niej, ale wydaje mi się dziwne, żeby robiła plany na "po następnym sezonie". Zastanawiam się czy właśnie teraz nie mija przypadkiem 7 rok produkcji serialu i czy nie o to jej chodziło.

Serial pojawił się na ekranach pierwszy raz w 2004, ale przecież prace musiały trwać dużo wcześniej. Robili kastingi, kręcili pilotażowe odcinki, ktoś te odcinki oglądał i 50 razy się zastanawiał czy jest sens to puszczać. Myślę, że założenie, że prace nad serialem trwały od 2003 i Lisa Edelstein była ich częścią, nie jest wcale głupie.

PostWysłany: Pią 11:32, 19 Lut 2010
orco
Tłumacz

Powrót do góry

To też trafne spostrzeżenie...

Faktycznie, przecież prace musiały się zacząć dużo wcześniej. No i, jakby nie patrzeć, stuknęłaby im rocznica "szczęśliwej 7". :mrgreen:

PostWysłany: Pią 12:37, 19 Lut 2010
Athreas
Immunolog
Immunolog

Powrót do góry

orco napisał:
skąd ten wniosek/podejrzenie? o.O
btw Laurie ma kontrakt do 2012r.

to właśnie świadczy o ósmym sezonie, ale nic pewnego...

zresztą popatrzcie na Ostry Dyżur, najlepsze były 4-8 sezony, a potem się zrobiła Moda na Sukces i nikt potem na to nie patrzył, bo już 11 zabrakło Cartera, a od 7 już cała ekipa była już zupełnie inna.
House nie przetrwa 8, 10 sezonów, nie ma co ciągnąć na siłę, cutując klasyka:
"Trzeba wiedzieć, kiedy
ze sceny zejść niepokonanym".

PostWysłany: Pią 15:13, 19 Lut 2010
ola_baca
Patomorfolog
Patomorfolog

Powrót do góry

po pierwsze, jak już wielokrotnie było to powtarzane komercyjne stacje telewizyjne kierują się chęcią zysku a nie potencjalną sławą swoich produkcji. House jest w tym momencie najchętniej oglądanym serialem w USA, więc będą go doić (ku naszej uciesze) jeszcze przez jakiś czas.

ola_baca napisał:
House nie przetrwa 8, 10 sezonów, nie ma co ciągnąć na siłę
Niekoniecznie. Najpopularniejsze amerykańskie seriale są na etapie 6 sezonu i nie chylą się ku upadkowi. NCIS - drugi najpopularniejszy serial (aktualnie leci 7 sezon), Desperate Housewives - trzeci najpopularniejszyserial (6 sezon), SCI leci 10 sezon, a nadal utrzymuje się w pierwszej dziesiątce w rankingu popularności.
A to nie są jakieś mody na sukces, tylko dobre dramaty kryminalne.

PostWysłany: Pią 16:31, 19 Lut 2010
orco
Tłumacz

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92  Następny
Strona 73 z 92

Skocz do: