[sezon 6] Spoilery
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Wiadomość Autor

Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

Fajnie, ja tam lubię Lucasa, fajny facet :)

PostWysłany: Pon 15:24, 23 Lis 2009
Student medycyny
Student medycyny

Powrót do góry

milena671 napisał:
Ale te dwie osoby w łóżku to są Rachel i Lucas,
a nie Lucas i inny facet. Ludzie... ;)
albo Tiaaa, w lutym okaze się ze Cuddy jest w ciazy z pieprzonym Lucasem i dlatego w lózku beda we 2

PostWysłany: Pon 17:35, 23 Lis 2009
ensata
Student medycyny
Student medycyny

Powrót do góry

6x10 Wilson

PostWysłany: Wto 8:38, 24 Lis 2009
Katarzyna
Laryngolog
Laryngolog

Pochwał: 3

Miasto: Katowice
Powrót do góry

http://seriesandtv.com/house-mega-spoiler-is-stacy-sela-ward-coming-back-to-house-md/

Że co?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q58_1bCh2ig&feature=related

PostWysłany: Wto 12:37, 24 Lis 2009
Athreas
Immunolog
Immunolog

Pochwał: 5

Miasto: Szczecin, ale czasem zawiewa mnie gdzie indziej//Waw
Powrót do góry

:hahaha:
Przepraszam, nie mogłam się powstrzymać. Jeśli to rzeczywiście prawda, to wolę pozostawić jej powrót bez komentarza.

PostWysłany: Wto 13:00, 24 Lis 2009
Juniuś
Terapeutka Anna
Terapeutka Anna

Pochwał: 30

Miasto: Opole/Ostrów Wlkp.
Powrót do góry

'House' XXXclusive: Lisa Edelstein sounds off on Lucas, Huddy, and one huge (bleep)
by Michael Ausiello

It took ‘em long enough, but I suspect it’s gonna prove worth the wait: House’s keepers are giving Lisa Edelstein’s Cuddy her own Very Special Episode, to air on Feb. 8. (That’s two weeks before my birthday. Coincidence? I think not.) And in honor of, well, the honor, I got her on the horn yesterday to discuss exposing more than her character’s emotions (nudity!), her unpopular love interest (Lucas!), the future of Huddy (her fingers are crossed!), and more. As always, on screen and off, she didn’t disappoint. (Warning: Portions of the following Q&A are NSFW.)

As I understand it, this episode on Feb. 8 is like a day in the life of Cuddy, right?
LISA EDELSTEIN: Yes. What’s interesting about it is it lets you know what her world is like when you don’t see her. When House does what he does. You see everything she has to deal with, and you get a better understanding of where she’s coming from.

You’ve been featured heavily in House episodes before. What’s different about this one?
EDELSTEIN: Every other line [of dialogue] is mine. [Laughs]

You’re into the second day of shooting the episode. Tired yet?
EDELSTEIN: It’s exhausting, but [big episodes like this don't happen] that often so I can really enjoy it. [Laughs] It’s so much fun. I love my job. It’s also fun because I get to participate a little bit more in the episode in terms of where my character’s coming from, what’s going on, if there’s a dialogue thing that I have an issue with… I get to creatively participate a little more.

How did you find out this big episode was coming your way?
EDELSTEIN: I found out a couple weeks ago. They told me, “Big Cuddy episode coming up!” And I went, “Okay!,” because I don’t always know what that means. Sometimes that means I have four scenes. [Laughs] Or I have to take my clothes off.

Or you’re making out with Hugh Laurie.
EDELSTEIN: [Laughs] Actually, in this one I kind of do all of it. There’s some sexual activity, there’s some partial nudity… The writer, Tommy Moran, said he couldn’t imagine writing an episode without having me take a shower.

Unfortunately for Huddy fans, I hear it’s Lucas, not House, you’re taking a shower with.
EDELSTEIN: You know, we all have to go through things that we have to go through in life. And I think Cuddy is trying to explore having a relationship that would be considered normal. I myself have done this. It doesn’t work. But you have to try. I don’t know what their future plans are for Cuddy and Lucas, but I know from my own experience that when you have really bad taste in men, sometimes you just go, “Oh, Okay, this is the guy that somebody else would date. So I’m going to see how that flies.”

Is there anything else drawing her to Lucas?
EDELSTEIN: He’s well hung.

And this is why I love interviewing you
EDELSTEIN: He’s really well hung. [Laughs]

But that can only last so long. The novelty is going to wear off.
EDELSTEIN: It’s true. The novelty wears off. And then you get a little vaginal rejuvenation and you move on. [Laughs] Thank God we’re not doing this interview on camera.

Has the cast been treating you differently this week? Are they fetching coffee for you?
EDELSTEIN: I make them hand-wash my underwear in the morning. I don’t have time to do it myself — I have lines [to memorize], people! No, Hugh has been wonderful. He left me a bouquet of flowers and a congratulations note. And one of our producers, Greg Yaitanes, did the same. My trailer looks like it’s opening night. It was really sweet. It made me feel really good. I’m really excited about it. I love that they’re giving me the opportunity to play like this and just kind of flex my muscles a little bit.

You’re getting a taste of the kind of workload Hugh has to endure every week.
EDELSTEIN: I never doubted what Hugh was going through every week. You get up at 4 a.m. on Monday, you work 14 hours every day, and you have no life basically. But it’s a hell of a lot better than working in a coal mine. I don’t think Hugh ever forgets his good fortune, and I certainly don’t.

It’s time now for the requisite Huddy question. Is there any hope for them?
EDELSTEIN: Their timing just really sucks. As soon as he was emotionally prepared to give [a relationship] a shot, she kind of gave up. But I’m rooting for them.

When the day comes that they actually make a go of it, what else will we have to talk about?
EDELSTEIN: It’s like losing your virginity. After that, you’re just dirty. [Laughs] You’re just dirty and used.

źródło: The Ausiello Files

moze ktos przetłumaczyc

Autor postu otrzymał pochwałę.

PostWysłany: Wto 19:16, 24 Lis 2009
nap26
Student medycyny
Student medycyny

Pochwał: 2

Powrót do góry

Cytat:
@GregYaitanes There is a thing going around, that Stacy is coming back. Is she?
@fabouluz no

I po problemie :P

A co do wywiadu - OGROMNE dzięki! Teraz się odcinka nie doczekam :lol:
Ale ona cudowna jest, naprawdę :lol: Z każdym tekstem uwielbiam ją bardziej i bardziej :D

PostWysłany: Wto 22:31, 24 Lis 2009
Sarusia
Patomorfolog
Patomorfolog

Pochwał: 14

Powrót do góry

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2009/11/robert-sean-leonard-on-house-movies-and-his-happy-lack-of-ambition.html

Cytat:
tak mniej wiecej, przed spaniem

House XXXclusive: Lisa Edelstein mówi o Lucasie i Huddy w wywiadzie dla Ausiello.

Trwa to długo, ale podejrzewam, że udowodni, ze warto poczekać: Cuddy dostaje swój własny specjalny odcinek, który będzie wyemitowany 8 lutego (2tygodnie przed moimi urodzinami. Zbieg okoliczności? Chyba nie). I chwała jej, tak, chwała, że złapałem ją wczoraj, żeby podyskutować o jej emocjach (jej nagośći!), niepopularnym obiekcie zainteresowań (Lucas!), przyszłości Huddy (trzymam kciuki!) i innych. Jak zawsze, na ekranie i poza nim, nie zawiodła.

Jeśli dobrze zrozumiałem, odcinek z 8 lutego jest jak dzień z życia Cuddy, tak?
LE: Tak. Co interesujące, odcinek pokaże, jak wygląda jej świat, gdy jej nie widzicie. Kiedy House robi to, co robi. Zobaczycie wszystko, z czym ma do czynienia i łatwiej będzie wam zrozumieć, skąd pochodzi.

Już wcześniej dużo dużo znaczyłaś w Housie. Czym różni się ten odcinek?
LE: Co drugi wers [dialogu] jest mój. [śmiech]

Jest drugi dzień po sfilmowaniu odcinka. Zmęczona?
LE: To męczące, ale [takie odcinnki jak ten nie zdarzają się] tak często, więc naprawdę mi się to podoba. [śmiech] Jest dużo zabawy. Kocham swoją pracę. Jest zabawnie również dlatego, że mogę uczestniczyć trochę więcej w odcinku ze względu na to, skąd moja postać pochodzi, o co we wszystkim chodzi, jeśli jest coś w dialogu, a ja mam problem z... Mam uczestniczyć w tym trochę bardziej twórczo.

Jak dowiedziałaś się o tym wielkim, na twej drodze, odcinku?
LE: Dowiedziałam się parę tygodniu temu. Powiedzieli mi "wielki odcinek o Cuddy się zbliża!", a ja powiedziałam "okay!", bo nigdy nie wiem co to może znaczyć. Czasami to znaczy że będę miała cztery sceny. [śmiech] Czasami, że mam zdjąć ubranie.

Albo aranżują cię z Hugh Laurie'm.
LE: [śmiech] Właściwie, to lubię wszystkie te sceny. Jest jakieś seksualne napięcie, jest jakaś częściowa nagość... Scenarzysta, Tommy Moran, powiedział, że nie wyobraża sobie pisania odcinka beze mnie biorącej prysznic.

Nieszczęśliwie dla fanów Huddy to Lucas, a nie House weźmie prysznic z tobą.
LE: Wiesz, ze wszyscy musimy przejść przez rzeczy, przez jakie przechodzimy w życiu. Myślę, że Cuddy próbuje doświadczyć związku, który uznałoby się za normalny. Ja to zrobiłam. Nie poskutkowało. Ale musisz spróbować. Nie wiem, jakie są plany na przyszłość dla Cuddy i Lucasa, ale wiem z doświadczenia, że kiedy masz naprawdę kiepski gust w sprawie facetów, czasami po prostu mówisz "oh, okay, inna osoba umówiłaby się z tym gościem. Więc i ja się przekonam, jak to jest."

Czy coś jeszcze ciągnie ją do Lucasa?
LE: Jest dobrze zbudowany. (albo zawieszony, nie kumam wtf;])

Właśnie dlatego kocham wywiady z tobą.
LE: On naprawdę jest dobrze zbudowany. [śmiech]

Ale to nie może trwać zbyt długo. Nowość będzie mijać.
LE: To prawda. Nowość przemija. Potem trochę odmładzasz pochwę i możesz przejść dalej. [śmiech] Dzięki bogu, ten wywiad nie jest przed kamerą.

Czy obsada traktuje cię trochę inaczej w tym tygodniu? Przynoszą ci kawę?
Dzisiaj rano kazałam im wyprać ręcznie moją bieliznę. Nie mam czasu, żeby zrobić to samej, mam linijki [do zapamiętania], ludzie! Nie, Hugh był cudowny. Dał mi bukiet kwiatów i list gratulacyjny. I jeden z producentów, Greg Yaitanes, zrobił to samo. Moja przyczepa wygląda jak rozkwitająca noc. To było naprawdę urocze. Sprawiło, że czuję się bardzo dobrze. Jestem tym bardzo podekscytowana. Uwielbiam to, że dają mi okazję to takiego grania i miło, że troszeczkę popracują mi mięśnie.

Smakujesz właśnie pewnego rodzaju obciążenia, jakie Hugh dostaje w każdym tygodniu.
LE: Nigdy nie miałam wątpliwości, przez co Hugh przechodzi co tydzień. Wstajesz o 4 rano w poniedziałek, pracujesz 14 godzin dziennie i nie masz żadnego życia. Ale to cholernie dużo lepsze, niż praca w kopalni węgla kamiennego. Nie sądzę, aby Hugh kiedykolwiek zapominał, jakie ma szczęście, ja na pewno nie.

Czas na konieczne pytanie o Huddy. Jest jakaś nadzieja dla nich?
LE: Mają teraz do bani czas. Tak szybko, jak on był emocjonalnie przygotowany żeby stworzyć związek, tak ona się poddała. Ale wciąż liczę na nich.

Kiedy przyjdzie dzień, który rzeczywiście poruszy sprawy w tym kierunku, o czym jeszcze będziemy musieli porozmawiać?
LE: To jak z utratą dziewictwa. Po wszystkim jesteś po prostu brudny. [śmiech] Jesteś brudny i zużyty.

i jeszcze to
http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b155383_see_first_three_minutes_of_houses.html

PostWysłany: Sro 2:39, 25 Lis 2009
gaba
Student medycyny
Student medycyny

Pochwał: 8

Miasto: wroclaw
Powrót do góry

gaba napisał:
Jest dobrze zbudowany. (albo zawieszony, nie kumam wtf;])

"well hung" oznacza "dobrze wyposażonego" - czyli faceta z duuuużym przyrodzeniem - gdyby ktoś tego nie wiedział ;)

PostWysłany: Sro 8:13, 25 Lis 2009
kim
Student medycyny
Student medycyny

Pochwał: 1

Powrót do góry

6x10 "Wilson" - sneak peak

http://www.housemd.info.pl/news/1160/6x10-wilson-sneak-peak.html

PostWysłany: Sro 10:03, 25 Lis 2009
ToAr
(prze)Biegły Rewident
(prze)Biegły Rewident

Pochwał: 63

Powrót do góry

Episode 6.10 - Wilson - Sneak Peek

:houselove: kliknij, jeśli jesteś fanem serialu Bones

PostWysłany: Sro 12:18, 25 Lis 2009
poprostuxzjawa
Reumatolog
Reumatolog

Pochwał: 39

Miasto: Młodocin
Powrót do góry

House z gitarą! Mrau! :D
I Wilson na polowaniu, no no... kto by pomyślał? xD

PostWysłany: Sro 17:53, 25 Lis 2009
Sarusia
Patomorfolog
Patomorfolog

Powrót do góry

wywiad z robertem seanem leonardem

Spojler:

Fans of Dr. James Wilson, Robert Sean Leonard's character on "House," have a lot to look forward to in the Nov. 30 episode – titled "Wilson." Leonard's screen time has increased this season, since Hugh Laurie's Dr. House moved in with Wilson, but that's nothing compared to the upcoming episode.

"He's examined more," Leonard said, in a phone interview Tuesday morning from Hidden Valley. "You see my assistant, who you've never met. You see the oncology floor; you see where I work. I have my own patients, my own assistant and my own day that doesn't include House. So you basically follow Wilson around for a few days and see what his life is like."

The episode features "The West Wing's" Josh Malina as Tucker, a cancer survivor and an old friend of Wilson's. After Tucker experiences partial paralysis, Wilson seeks out the help of House's team in diagnosing Tucker's condition. However, when Tucker takes a turn for the worse, Wilson struggles to separate his work from his personal connection with the patient. "I've got some moral decisions to make," Leonard said of his character. "Any time the character is in a moral quandary is interesting. That's been true from the Greeks on down."

This isn't the first time Wilson has struggled with medical ethics. Earlier this season, he wrote a speech about euthanasia, admitting that all doctors do it. Leonard is quick to remind fans that, beneath the surface, Wilson isn't just your run-of-the-mill nice guy. "I don't know that I'd hang out with House myself, but Wilson's a really strange man. People seem to overlook this a lot. He has three ex-wives, he lives alone, he's best friends with House, he deals with death everyday, he has a schizophrenic homeless brother. … God only knows what his parents are like! I think he's a very strange, dark guy."

Leonard was eager to discuss the significance of the movie posters in Wilson's office, which have intrigued "House" fans for many seasons. "I didn't have any input at first," Leonard said, but when he mentioned at a press conference that "Ordinary People" was one of his favorite movies, producer Katie Jacobs added it to the wall. "We had to get permission from every actor, because they appear on the poster. I think it says a lot about Wilson. I think that movie is a fascinating study of human relations and familial relations and human interaction. The complexity and the difficulty of facing what's going on inside you and admitting it, letting it inform your relations with other people. I think if you deal with death every day, and people who get the news of their own death, well, [oncology] is not like plastic surgery."

Though Leonard enjoyed the opportunity to play the title character for once, he's not interested in making Wilson-centric episodes a regular occurrence. "It was my worst nightmare. Are you kidding?" Leonard joked. "When I read [the 'House' pilot], Wilson was in about three scenes per episode, and I thought, 'This is perfect!' I'm the 'Carlton the Doorman' of my show. You know, I'm not the most ambitious guy. I like playing the best friend. It's good to be the lead of a show for a week, but I wouldn't spread it around too much. I like my role the way it is."

In fact, when "House" eventually ends, don't expect to see more of Leonard on your TV screens – unless it's in reruns. "Not in a million years," Leonard said when asked whether he'd consider doing another TV show. "Los Angeles is a bleached-out, soulless pit. I prefer stage work, as an actor. I'm pretty lazy. With theater, you get to the theater at 7:30 and you're done by 11, and for me that's nice. Getting up at 4 in the morning and getting home at 7:30 -- unless you're William Randolph Hearst -- that's a little excessive. It's a long, tedious day for me, but having said that, I'm massively overpaid and over-praised, and it couldn't be a better gig."

In the meantime, he's happy to stick with "House," especially since recent story lines have sent other popular cast members packing. "It always [changes the environment on set]," Leonard said of cast changes. "I remember when they first told me Kutner was gonna go by suicide, I was as shocked as everybody else. Perhaps as shocked as Kal Penn himself! I just think that's the way it happens in life. People surprise you, and I like that about David Shore and Katie Jacobs, our producers. Kal had to go, he had a job, and I like that our writers said, 'OK, you're gonna kill yourself.' It was so shocking and so daring. I like how people come and go. House is a weird, weird show, and I really like it."

"House's" patient-of-the-week format allows for lots of guest stars coming and going. "I want Julie Christie to do the show, but that's mostly because I think we should get married," Leonard, who is happily married with a baby daughter, joked. "We can talk about 'Heaven Can Wait' and 'McCabe & Mrs. Miller' every day for the rest of my life." When it comes to the future of Wilson's love life, Leonard isn't holding his breath. "I got to date Anne Dudek as Amber for six episodes; you don't get any luckier than that. I'm not going to press my luck."

Source: LA Times

PostWysłany: Sro 18:31, 25 Lis 2009
janeczka85
Stomatolog
Stomatolog

Pochwał: 1
Ostrzeżeń: 1

Powrót do góry

Cytat:
Question: I need to know if there is still hope for House and Cuddy this season. —Jaden
Ausiello: There’s still hope. And that’s all you’re getting out of me.

Question: I’m feeling pretty down about House and Cuddy these days. Any chance there is even a tiny bit of good news ahead for Huddy fans? —Megan
Ausiello: There is good news ahead. And that’s all you’re getting out of me.

Question: Can we get more info about who House will get a job for at Princeton-Plainsboro? —Abby
Ausiello: I have written about this person in the past two weeks.

PostWysłany: Sro 22:05, 25 Lis 2009
Sarusia
Patomorfolog
Patomorfolog

Powrót do góry

moze ktos przetlumaczyc

PostWysłany: Czw 8:46, 26 Lis 2009
nap26
Student medycyny
Student medycyny

Pochwał: 2

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Strona Główna -> Spoilery Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92  Następny
Strona 53 z 92

Skocz do: